The apartment consists of a living room with kitchenette with fridge and freezer, a double bedroom, a bathroom with shower and is fully furnished and equipped. In the living room are available a sofa bed (2 places) and an armchair bed (1 place). All the apartments also have an outdoor space, whether it is a balcony, a veranda or a small garden.
- Bed linen, towels and kitchen towels
- Double Bed
- Swimming pool
- Air Conditioning: 0,50 € for each kilowatt, calculated through a dedicated meter. The meter reading takes place at check-in and at check-out.
- Tourist tax: € 1.80 per day for each guest over 16 years of age
- Automatic laundry
- Beach equipment (umbrellas, sunbeds, etc.)
- Use of telephone in the apartment
- € 50,00 per kitchenette if not left clean
- Final cleaning
- Check-in and check-out shifts are from Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday.
(e.g. if check-in is on Saturday, check-out must always be on Saturday, same for Sunday).
- Minimum stay of 7 days.
- Delivery of the apartments from 17.00 – 20.00, return by 10.00.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do the tariffs include?
Tariffs are per week and include:
Bed linen, bath and kitchen towels, complete change for periods of 2 weeks or more with tidying up of rooms and bathroom (excluding kitchenette) and the following services of the Residence: use of the swimming pool, playground and WI-FI.
Is there a security deposit?
Yes, of € 150,00 per apartment refundable upon inspection. If departure is not compatible with reception times, it will be returned (after deduction of any damages and shortages) by mail or bank transfer.
Is the baby crib available?
Yes, it is available but only by reservation, at a cost of € 20,00 per week.
Arrival after hours
Arrivals at times other than those indicated in the reception hours will be taken into consideration only if indicated by the agency at the time of booking or directly at the reception. In case of no notice the reception does not guarantee availability.